This Government Museum is situated inside the Akbar’s fort in Ajmer, also known as Magazine. It was established in Oct. 1908 under the initiative of Lord Curzon and Sir John Marshall, the then Director General of Archaeology in India. Later on developed by its first Superintendent, Pandit Gaurishankar Heerachand Ojha. The aim of which is to focus the cultural heritage of the region through its exhibits. The museum primarily consist of Sculptures, inscriptions, pre-historic section, miniature paintings, arms and armor and objects of art and crafts.